Share your photos and videos with the world
- Easy to use media web gallery you install on your web server
- Unlimited albums, media files and users
- Quickly build your gallery by synchronizing with existing photos, videos, audio files, and documents
- Organize — tag, edit, rotate and more
- Use any browser on any device — no client software or plugins
- First class touch support.
- Creates web-friendly versions of your large files — even videos
- Secure gallery access — granular, per-album permissions
- Easy installation on any IIS 7+ web server, including Windows hosting providers
Compare Gallery Server editions
Why use Gallery Server Home & Nonprofit?
Designed for power home users and budget conscious small businesses, churches, and nonprofits, Gallery Server Home & Nonprofit provides the best features of the high-end Enterprise edition at half the cost.
Get everything in Gallery Server Free plus these benefits:
- SQL Server support, including the free Express edition (up to 20X faster than SQL CE)
- Commercial license not bound to GPL requirements
- (New) Metadata file writing – Tags, captions and other metadata can be embedded in the original image file. This information is then available for reading by other programs.
- (New) Image editor – Crop, resize, adjust colors and more
- (New) HTML editor – Captions and other properties can use the tinyMCE HTML editor for user-friendly rich text.
- Gallery Server logo hidden
- View recently added and top rated media
- Easy upgrade to Enterprise — one install supports all versions
Enterprise Features. Low Cost.
Web-based gallery for photos, videos, and more
Put your media on the web
Use any web browser to access and manage your photos, videos, audio files and documents.
The best features of the high-end Enterprise edition at half the cost. License is perpetual and includes updates for one year.
Built from your existing files
No need to duplicate your terabytes of files. Gallery Server builds your gallery from an existing location. An optional read-only mode guarantees your files’ safety.
- Copy the Gallery Server files to your server.
- Configure the directory as an application in IIS.
- Fire it up in the browser.
Beautiful rendering on any device
Responsive design adapts to everything from smart phones to tablets to giant monitors.
Built with flexibility in mind
Share the memories
Build a self-hosted gallery for sharing your events with family and friends.
Churches and missions
Create a stand-alone gallery or integrate with your existing site. Share photos and videos from church events, groups, and missions.
Create public-facing albums to showcase fundraisers, galas, volunteers and other activities.
Manage digital assets such as marketing images, logos, brochures, and documents.
Uncluttered UI. Powerful engine.
Intuitive, modern UI
Uncluttered, easy to navigate, and your choice of a dark or light skin. So beautiful you’ll find yourself staring at it.
Dynamic menus and toolbars
User interface shows only the options available for the current user.
Automatic media generator
Web-friendly versions of your media files are created to reduce bandwidth and maximize browser compatibility. The high resolution originals are always just a click away.
Full screen slideshow
Bask in the vivid details of your photographs with the built-in full screen slideshow viewer.
Unlimited files. Snappy performance.
Lightweight pages merge HTML templates and data in the browser. You get fast page loads and snappy performance.
Manage and share any file
Store unlimited numbers of any type of file. Embedded metadata are extracted and searchable.
Your choice of SQL CE or SQL Server
Use the zero-maintenance embedded SQL CE database with no external dependencies. Or connect to SQL Server (including SQL Server Express) for enterprise-grade performance and reliability.