Take control of your media assets
- Easy to use media web gallery you install on your web server
- Unlimited albums, media files and users
- Quickly build your gallery by synchronizing with existing photos, videos, audio files, and documents
- Organize — tag, edit, rotate and more
- Use any browser on any device — no client software or plugins
- First class touch support.
- Creates web-friendly versions of your large files — even videos
- Secure gallery access — granular, per-album permissions
- Easy installation on any IIS 7+ web server, including Windows hosting providers
Compare Gallery Server editions
Why use Gallery Server Enterprise?
Gallery Server Enterprise helps small and large businesses unlock disorganized and hidden media assets. Built for millions of files using SQL Server and a fast HTML rendering engine, you get guaranteed support, album-level security, AD integration and more.
Gallery Server Enterprise includes everything in Gallery Server Home & Nonprofit plus these benefits:
- Forum support – Get quick answers in our official forum
- (New) Batch metadata writing – Write tags and other metadata to files for all items in gallery. Great for updating files with your tags and captions added in earlier versions of Gallery Server
- (Improved) Customizable UI – UI Template editor gives you complete control over the UI, from simple logo insertion and layout tweaks to more complex workflow enhancements
- Media Template editor lets you change rendering based on media type.
- Active Directory users integration
- (New) Active Directory groups integration
- Multiple galleries – Support multiple collections of albums and media assets
- RSS/Atom feeds – Independent feed for every album, including virtual albums like search results, recently added items and more
- PayPal integration – Includes pre-built UI templates with PayPal integration to give you a jump-start on an e-commerce based gallery
Manage and share any file
Share your photos, videos, and data
DAM experts since 2005
Gallery Server has been helping businesses manage and share media assets for over 10 years and is a recognized leader in the field. We live and breathe Digital Asset Management.
Manage and share any file
Files are converted to web-friendly formats that reduce bandwidth and maximize browser compatibility. The high resolution original files are always just a click away.
Secure gallery access
Flexible security provides granular, per-album access for uploading, editing, tagging and more.
Beautiful rendering on any device
Responsive design adapts to everything from smart phones to tablets to giant monitors.
Simple up-front pricing and no sketchy “request a quote”. License is perpetual and includes support and updates for one year.
The cure for media disorder
Built from your existing files
No need to duplicate your terabytes of files. Gallery Server builds your gallery from an existing location. An optional read-only mode guarantees your files’ safety.
Intuitive, modern UI
Uncluttered, easy to navigate, and your choice of a dark or light skin. So beautiful you’ll find yourself staring at it.
Slice and dice
Powerful search and grouping functions. Build virtual albums containing the items you care about — matching tags, highest rated, and more.
Built for millions of files
Tackle huge galleries with ease
A scalable architecture and robust caching reduces server load and database traffic. You get high page throughput and performance in even the biggest galleries.
SQL Server performance
Gallery Server takes full advantage of the performance and scalability of SQL Server, including the free Express version.
Lightweight pages merge HTML templates and data in the browser. You get fast page loads and snappy performance.
Blends in to your infrastructure
Add your logo, change the skin, or tweak the layout. UI templates make customizing simple and quick.
Eliminate duplicate accounts with Active Directory integration. Control media access using existing Windows Groups.
Add to your website
Seamlessly merge into any website using the included ASP.NET ASCX user control, through an iframe, or installing as a stand-alone application.