It’s a browser-based gallery for your media files
Affordable. Powerful features of high-priced DAM software at a fraction of the price.
Built for millions of files and unlimited users.
Who uses Gallery Server?
- Product catalog – Create a public facing web gallery with product photos, videos, and more
- Project gallery – Manage and share digital assets for projects. Flexible security lets you decide who has access
- Customer-specific albums – Create secure, sandboxed albums for individual customers
- Digital asset management – Sales, marketing, and engineering teams use Gallery Server to manage and share digital assets
- Build a community – Clubs, sports teams, committees, and others have a common space for viewing and sharing photos, videos, and other files
- Churches and missions – Enhance your community with media sharing
- Promotion – Showcase galas, fundraisers, volunteers and other activities
- Social engagement – Support for Facebook likes and the Facebook comment engine
- Beautiful galleries – Modern styling and a dark theme highlight the colors in photographs and videos
- No duplication – Galleries can be based on your existing repository of files. No need to create a time consuming, data hogging copy.
- High resolution support – One click access to the original, high resolution media file
- Tag once, read anywhere – Edits to titles, captions and tags are stored in file metadata (requires Home & Nonprofit or higher)
- E-commerce – Sell your photos and videos with built in PayPal integration E-commerce demo (requires Enterprise or higher)
We use Gallery Server for a digital archiving system managing a huge quantity of photos and documents. We love the system for its splendid functionality, its flexibility and transparency. When necessary it can be easily adapted to meet specific local requirements. The documentation is superb. The developers are always there to provide support and advice.